Indiana Food and Fuel Association
Indiana Food & Fuel Association is excited to share with our members the opportunity to offer discount savings through our partner programs.
Sound Payment Solutions
Sound Payments and its Sound Easy Pump solution is offering a special promotion to IFFA members. The EMV mandate deadline was in 2021, which meant if there is a chargeback and the station does not support EMV at the pump, the station owner will take on the liability and be financially responsible. We know this is a concern for many due to the high cost to replace your pumps.
The great news is that there are cost-effective options that can easily upgrade your pumps while also providing you with updated features like contactless capabilities. Our vendor partner, Sound Payments is providing a special discount to IFFA members. Sound Payments Sound Easy Pump™ is a semi-integrated, retrofit solution that can easily and cost-effectively enable EMV at the pump in a matter of a couple of hours or even less. It supports contactless via card tap or NFC, QR code scanning, PIN-on-glass, MSR, and EMV chip and PIN. Sound Easy Pump™ is easy to install with only one power cord and eliminates the need to purchase new pumps and close stations for installation. The platform is flexible so it can also easily support future innovations.
Reach out to Sound Payments at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-319-5635 for information on your member discount.
PASS – UST Compliance
- PASS for Companies - Inspection, Compliance, and Asset Management.
- PASS Tools is a revolutionary cloud-based software suite that streamlines and simplifies UST/AST facility management and compliance. A robust set of inspection and management reporting tools give you the power to manage all of your data – anytime, anywhere.
- PASS for Service Providers - Turnkey Solution for running an Inspection and Compliance Management Business
- PASS Tools offers a battle-tested solution to allow these types of businesses to quickly and efficiently provide a service offering to their customers to deliver results and collaboratively manage compliance issues.
- PASS Training - UST A/B & C Operator Training & More!
- PASS online UST Operator Training courses are accepted in more states than any other provider. PASS also supplies other training that is common in C-Stores, including alcohol, tobacco, and food handling training.
- To learn more, visit PASS Testing at passtesting.com.
Avalara – Tax Compliance
- Avalara is a team of tax experts and technologist behind one solution for your business to reduce your risk exposure and eliminate inefficiency on sales tax. Sales tax is often an afterthought for most retailers who are focused on increasing revenue. Yet sales tax compliance costs your business more than you realize, draining valuable resources and exposing your company to risk. Avalara can help retailers automate sales tax compliance within your POS or financial application to free staff time for revenue-generating activities. This system matches UPC with professional researched tax content in your POS system or financial application, no more manual mapping, real-time calculation reduces exposure to risk. Want to reduce your risk exposure - click here to learn more about how Avalara can help your business.
Office Depot/Advantage Program
- Office Depot has partnered with IFFA to offer discounted pricing in any of Office Depot’s 1,100 stores nationwide. This partnership offers a cost-saving solution to your supply needs. As an IFFA member you will be entitled to special discounts of up to 80% off, that can be used online or at any Office Depot / Office Max retail store. As a “Total Business Solution”, Office Depot can help you with more than just office supplies. You can also save on your technology and IT services, janitorial & break room supplies, office, lobby, and reception furniture, and all your brand identity printing needs, like business cards, envelopes, appointment cards, and logoed merchandise. This partnership will save you money and provide further value to your membership with IFFA. A percentage of everything you spend with Office Depot will be donated back to the IFFA. This will help to keep membership dues low, fund special projects, and help in maintaining our mission to support the growth of our industry.
- To register your organization for this program, please submit your company information to email@example.com.
National Partner Programs
- NPP brings the buying power of large corporations to small and mid-sized companies. NPP is a leading GPO (group purchasing organization) that serves the business of all sizes. Membership is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Once a business enrolls, it can save on a portfolio of discounts, from office supplies to wireless, technology to travel. NPP even features employee deals so business owners can share the perks of membership.
- NPP is owned by non-profit hospitals, a significant portion of proceeds go toward the research of autoimmune diseases.
- To learn more, visit NPP at mynpp.com.
NPP Partner Brands: ADP, Airgas, American Express, Batteries + Bulbs, Cintas, HP, Office Depot, Pitney Bowes, PODS, Staples, UniFirst, Verizon, WorldPay, YRC Freight and more...
If you have any questions about our Partner Programs please contact us at 317.633.4662, or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.